Thursday, May 17, 2012

Follow Friday



FEATURE AND FOLLOW FRIDAY IS A BLOG HOP PUT TOGETHER BY TWO HOSTS:PARAJUNKEE AND ALISON CAN READ AS A WAY TO HELP BLOGGERS BECOME AWARE OF OTHER BLOGS AND BLOGGERS. 

IT'S A GREAT WAY TO MAKE NEW BLOGGER FRIENDS.


Q: Summer Break is upon us! 
What would be the perfect vacation spot for you to catch up on your reading & relax?

I'm a Missouri girl and I love...
 the Lake of the Ozarks! 

The lake, the tranquility, the sound of the water...it all just comes together to create a luscious, warm, fun environment - Perfect for reading!
Sunset at Lake Ozark, Missouri

Sunset at Lake Ozark -
Gorgeous isn't it?

Lodge of the Four Seasons -
Lake Ozark, Missouri

Lodge of the Four Seasons -
Lake Ozark, Missouri

Lodge of the Four Seasons -
Lake Ozark, Missouri


13 comments:

  1. Great answer and great graphic depiction of what you see when you visit there.

    New GFC follower

    http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/feature-follow-friday-05172012.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! :D

    Great answer! That definitely sounds like a great place to read a good book and relax. I absolutely LOVE your pictures! :)

    Old follower! :D


    Stop by my blog sometime! :)
    J.B.
    http://jbkantt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading next to lake sounds nice! As long as there aren't any mosquitos...hah.

    New follower.

    Have a great Friday!

    Renae @ Respiring Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.o I am actually going to Missouri next month. My family and I are going to Kansas City to go to the water park. Now that I actually only live a few hours drive from Missouri I will definitely have to check these places out some day. Thanks for sharing.

    You can find my FF here! CLICKY HERE! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some seriously lovely pictures! :O

    Patricia // My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. I love reading while listening to the quiet lapping of lake water. The Ozarks lake looks gorgeous.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. DIdn't know that Missouri could look that good! Love it
    New Follower here
    Book Review Club
    http://bookreviewclub.blogspot.com/2012/05/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks very pretty there indeed! :D

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/05/feature-follow-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks very peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look gorgeous! New follower :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, nice & peaceful reading spots - would love to read there as well! New follower! :D
    -Heather@BookStacksOnDeck//My Follow Friday Post

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lake of the Ozarks is beautiful, that's where we usually go.

    New Follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a Missouri girl too--or at least I was. Thank you for "showing me" the photos. Fine memories.

    New follower:
    http://michelecozzens.blogspot.com

    Cheers,
    M

    ReplyDelete