Playing the Field Blog Tour
By: Jennifer Seasons
Single mother Sonny Miller has spent years avoiding love.
A rotten childhood and an even rottener ex-boyfriend left her determined to protect her son—and herself—against the risks of romance. That is, until hotshot ballplayer JP Trudeau swaggers into her carefully constructed life, all sin-with-me eyes and irresistible grin. Sonny can't help but feel drawn to the sexy, confident man, even as every fiber of her being tells her to keep running the bases . . .
JP is known for being fast on his feet, not fast with his heart. But meeting Sonny and her boy sparks something in him—something he's never felt before, not from all the cleat-chasers in the major leagues. Sonny may be hell-bent on keeping him at arm's length no matter what, but this rookie has a plan. To get the girl, he must step up to the plate and convince her to take another chance on love . . . before this game gets rained out.
Where can I buy?
Jennifer Seasons is a Colorado transplant. She lives with her husband and four children along the Front Range, where she enjoys breathtaking views of the mighty Rocky Mountains every day. A dog and two cats keep them company. When she's not writing, she loves spending time with her family outdoors, exploring her beautiful adopted home state.
Click here to find my review for Playing the Field. LOVED IT! :)
ABOUT JENNIFER SEASONS
- I wrote PLAYING THE FIELD just a few short weeks after giving birth to my youngest and fourth child. I didn’t sleep at all the first three months after she was born.
- I love interior decorating.
- I believe that chocolate = love. Enough said.
- I studied anthropology at the University of Colorado at Boulder because people fascinate me.
- I may have a very small tattoo. Or three.
- I love painting the walls in my home. Every shade brings a different energy and feel. It’s the first thing I go to when I’m ready for a room makeover.
- The first romance I read was The Gift by Julie Garwood when I was thirteen. It was awesome. I fell in love with the genre and decided then and there that I would someday write romance too. Now here I am. Very cool.
- I prefer to be barefoot.
- When I sent off STEALING HOME to Avon Impulse I was absolutely sure it was going to get a big fat rejection.
- Every Christmas Eve after the kids are in bed my husband and I watch Love Actually while we wrap presents and eat sugar cookies. It’s our little tradition.
Loving the blog tour?
Check out the other stops!
July 15th- A Tasty Read Book Reviews
July 16th- Brunette Librarian
July 17th- CS Maxwell~ Where's My Muse?
July 18th- A Passion for Romance
July 19th- Save Your Money For Books
July 22nd- For the Love of Reading
July 23rd- Ramblings from This Chick
July 24th- Harlequin Junkie
July 25th- Crystal Blogs Books
July 26th- Burning Impossibly Bright
July 29th- Storm Goddess Book Reviews
July 30th- Words of Wisdom from the Scarf Princess
July 31st- Romancing the Readers
Aug 1st- Lily Pond Reads
Aug 2nd- Book Freak