Friday, March 2, 2012

Follow Friday





FEATURE AND FOLLOW FRIDAY IS A BLOG HOP PUT TOGETHER BY TWO HOSTS: PARAJUNKEE AND ALISON CAN READ AS A WAY TO HELP BLOGGERS BECOME AWARE OF OTHER BLOGS AND BLOGGERS. 

IT'S A GREAT WAY TO MAKE NEW BLOGGER FRIENDS.


Q: WHAT BOOK WOULD YOU LOVE TO SEE MADE INTO AMOVIE OR TELEVISION SHOW AND DO YOU HAVE ACTORS/ACTRESSES IN MIND TO PLAY THE MAIN CHARACTERS?

a: i really enjoy the Eve Dallas stories that are written by J.d. Robb. The futuristic setting is something I'm not very used to, so its always fun to go into that world.

As for the actors I'd like to see as Eve and Roarke...
Can't you see Selma Blair as eve?

And of course...Colin Farrell as Roarke!

So what do you think? who would you pick?

6 comments:

  1. I'm just stopping past, I haven't decided what film to pick yet!

    I love Colin Farrell :D


    New follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of that book, but it sounds really good! Great pick :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read this series, but plan to do so.
    New follower!
    Happy FF :-)
    FollowFriday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of that book. I'll have to check it out.
    New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I haven't read Robb's books but that's a great photo of Selma. I always think of her in Cruel Intentions.
    http://www.alisoncanread.com/2012/03/feature-and-follow-friday-86.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this series, but Colin Farrell is such a good actor I'm sure he'd do it justice! New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete