Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly book meme where we let everyone know what books we are eagerly anticipating the release of. 

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.

 
"The Duke's Perfect Wife"
By: Jennifer Ashley
Lady Eleanor Ramsay is the only one who knows the truth about Hart Mackenzie. Once his fiancee, she is the sole woman to whom he could ever pour out his heart. 
Hart has it all--a dukedom, wealth, power, influence, whatever he desires. Every woman wants him--his seductive skills are legendary. But Hart has sacrificed much to keep his brothers safe, first from their brutal father, and then from the world. He's also suffered loss--his wife, his infant son, and the woman he loved with all his heart though he realized it too late. 
Now, Eleanor has reappeared on Hart's doorstep, with scandalous nude photographs of Hart taken long ago. Intrigued by the challenge in her blue eyes--and aroused by her charming, no-nonsense determination--Hart wonders if his young love has come to ruin him . . . or save him. 
Book Four of the Highland Pleasures (Mackenzies) series. 
Releases on April 3, 2012

6 comments:

  1. What a steamy cover! Thanks for stopping by! Subscribe to my blog please!

    Http://bundlesofbooks101.bllogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh that looks so good!!! I love a good highlander romance :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this series sounds really good! Great pick :)

    Thanks for stopping by mine! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this sounds really good! I'm definitely interested in reading this. Nice pick and thanks for stopping by my site. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why romance covers make me laugh so much, but the added effect of the kilt is making me giggle. Not my type of thing, but I hope you enjoy it!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Leslie @ Working for the Mandroid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cover!

    Thanks for stopping by and checking out my WoW: http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday-above-by-leah.html

    ReplyDelete