Thursday, August 23, 2012

Follow Friday



FEATURE AND FOLLOW FRIDAY IS A BLOG HOP PUT TOGETHER BY TWO HOSTS: PARAJUNKEE AND ALISON CAN READ AS A WAY TO HELP BLOGGERS BECOME AWARE OF OTHER BLOGS AND BLOGGERS. 

IT'S A GREAT WAY TO MAKE NEW BLOGGER FRIENDS.




What is the worst cover of a book you have read and loved?
Ugh! I love this book so much, Tina Fey is a genius. Hilarious and so on point its insane. Yet...I absolutely hate this cover. It doesn't make any sense at all and it makes her look absolutely terrible. I know its goal was to look cute but it fails on so many levels!

What is your favorite worst cover/awesome story combo?


11 comments:

  1. Agree! I've never like the Sookie Stackhouse book covers. Where's the sexy Eric? The vampires on the covers look very creepy.
    New Follower!
    http://www.myparanormalbookreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you've got a good point, but I've definitely seen worse. At least this book is very recognizable on sight!
    Here's my FF
    Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't find this book as funny as Tina in real life however, I agree as far as the cover goes.

    Old follower
    Talk Supe F&F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man that cover is not good at all, but since Tina Fey was on there I would have giving it a second look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does fail. Unfortunately, her arms look abnormally large.

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    My FF!

    (Yikes! Captcha's on...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just hate how her arms look so big :/ I know its supposed to be funny but bleh...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just followed you. Would love a follow back. http://nightmarchersseries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Horrible confession, I have this book on my kindle and STILL haven't read it yet. The cover is the worst. Very true. Thanks for stopping by our FF, new follower via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this one's kinda funny! Haven't read it though, but the cover cracks me up!
    Thanks for stopping by Book Me!
    <a

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's weird too!

    ReplyDelete