Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday - "The Officer Breaks the Rules" By: Jeanette Murray


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly book meme where we let everyone know what books we are eagerly anticipating the release of. 

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine

The Officer Breaks The Rules (Semper Fi, #2)
The Officer Breaks the Rules
By: Jeanette Murray

Captain Jeremy Phillips believes in doing his duty...both as a son and as a friend. This means that he should obey the "friend code" and stay away from his best friend's little sister. Too bad Madison O'Shay doesn't believe in his code and is ready to break all of the rules

As a Navy nurse, Madison is finally stationed next to the man she's been dreaming about for years. And she's ready to launch a full-scale attack to show this thoughtful, handsome Marine that they belong together


Expected Release Date: January 1, 2013

4 comments:

  1. Sounds steamy! Great choice. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. :D

    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, steamy was how I was about to describe it too! The cover definitely looks it anyway! You can't go wrong with hot military guys, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this book however I'm a huge fan of the cover *fans myself* I'll have to add this to my wishlist
    Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of that book before but it does sound interesting.
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete