Thursday, November 24, 2011

Follow Friday





Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop put together by two hosts:  Parajunkee and Alison Can Read as a way to help bloggers become aware of other blogs and bloggers. 

It's a great way to make new blogger friends.





Q: It's Thanksgiving Day in the U.S. so we want to know what you are Thankful for - Blogging related of course! Who has helped you out along the way? What books are you thankful for reading?


I know it may be cliche, but I am utterly thankful for my Mother and my dog. They are my family, there for me when I need 'em in good times and bad. I have been pretty insecure about my blog since I just started in October and they both have supported me. My mom has popped by and read my reviews...and some of them she totally didn't agree with, let me tell you! And as far as the weenie dog named Daisy Jane, she is on her back next to me snoring in a turkey coma...which always makes me smile.


As far as books I am thankful for, I am utterly thankful for the Kresley Cole series. Every book is wonderful, they aren't even beginning to get stale or old. If you haven't tried them before, please do. Wonderful romances filled with adventures and vampires. 

17 comments:

  1. Awe your picture of your dog is so cute! :) Happy follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a nice choice, your dog is sooo cute. I've read the two first books. I've the other ones in my TBR pile.

    thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww your dog is so cute and you're so lucky working in a library with that many books it's like my idea of heaven, I love Kresley Cole and cannot wait for Lothaire to come out I was hoping he was gonna be paired with Nyx but oh well, here's mine
    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/11/feature-and-follow-friday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, you're dog is such a cutie! You just wanna cuddle her up, Lol! ;) Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, your dog is so cute!

    - New follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww your dog is so cute. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. I love how you are thankful for your family. I was also a little insecure when I started my blog as well. Great post.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thankful for your PUPPY because he makes me SMILE every time I come visit!! :D

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Turkey Day! Your dog is so cute. Thanks for stopping by Book Brats!

    Megan at Book Brats

    ReplyDelete
  10. new follower!!

    Great post!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Daisy Jane is such a sweetie! I love Kresley Cole. A HUNGER LIKE NO OTHER is one of my favorite books ever.

    I'm a new follower!
    Diana @ Book of Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for, and your dog is sooo cute. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier. New follower.

    JJ iReads
    My Friday Post

    ReplyDelete
  13. I havent read any Kresley Cole, looks like I will have too! Your dog is such a cutie! Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's always great to find other Janet Evanovich fans :) I really can't decide between Ranger and Morelli. I love Morelli but Ranger is such a bad ass! Explosive Eighteen just came out and i seriously cannot wait to read it! I'm a new follower :)

    Amy @ Following The Reader

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! Someone else who makes their dog take pictures with their books! lol Thanks for stopping by!

    Goldilox

    ReplyDelete
  15. New follower:)

    Your header is so adorable! I've heard of Kresley Cole's books but haven't have a chance to pick them up. They looked interesting!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog:)

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for the follow!
    Love your blog! Woot, woot!
    AND love your dog! My canine is also a source of inspiration, although he currently has the opposite problem-because his snout found its way into a packet of sugar, he is jumping off the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  17. AWE...Daisy Jane is too cute! New follower. Have an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete