Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - "Immortal Rider" By: Larissa Ione


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly book meme where we let everyone know what books we are eagerly anticipating the release of. 
Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine
Want to participate? 
Grab the logo on her page, post your own Waiting on Wednesday entry on your blog, 
and leave your link on her blog!


Immortal Rider (Lords of Deliverance)
This is one of my favorite new authors!
"Immortal Rider" By: Larissa Ione 
Series: Lords of Deliverance 
Releases: November 22, 2011
The signs are everywhere...disastrous world events. Evil rising up, unleashed upon the innocent. The prophecies were there...but no one listened. Until now. The time has come for those who can either usher in Doomsday...or prevent it. They are here. They ride. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
Arik Wagner, a soldier with the U.S. Army's paranormal unit, the R-XR, kissed a girl and liked it. And then he went to hell as punishment. Where he's spent weeks being tortured...and plotting revenge.
Limos, Horsewoman of the Apocalypse, isn't your average girl. She's immortal, dangerous, and her fiancĂ© is Satan himself. In a moment of weakness, she gave in to her desire and kissed Arik, triggering her fiancĂ©'s wrath - and his claim on her. In order to save Arik, and the world, Limos must make a dangerous pact with her recently turned evil brother, Pestilence. A deal that might just cost her her soul...and her heart.



9 comments:

  1. I still need to read the first one in this series, but I love Larissa's Demonica series!! Great pick!!

    Jess @ Gone with the Words :) (Waiting on Wednesday!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read anything by this author as it's adult but it looks interesting. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely! This was my WOW a couple weeks ago, and I'm SO excited for it XD

    Thanks for stopping by, new follower :)

    Jess
    Romanceaholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read anything from this author but this series has been on my radar. It not only sounds good but the covers are yummy!
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sexy pick!! =9 that guy looks way too yummy XD
    New follower =9

    MY WOW

    Check out my giveaway! 3 winners and 12 hot YA titles from where you can choose from! ^_^
    My Giveaway!

    Happy reading! ^.^
    Dazzling Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. This author is new to me as well. I hope you don't have to wait too long.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this sounds really good I've never heard of it before!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of this book. Sounds very exciting. Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete