Friday, October 21, 2011

The Dewey Decimal Challenge


My FIRST challenge! 

I decided to participate in my first challenge this week and I've already read one of the titles! Time flies when your having fun.

Rules:
Read any non-fiction book(s), adult or young adult. That's it. You can choose anything. Poetry? Yes. Memoirs? Yes. History? Yes. Travel? Yes. You get the idea? Absolutely anything that is classified as non-fiction counts for this challenge. 
Levels of Participation: Dilettante - Read 1 Nonfiction Title  Explorer - Read 2 Nonfiction Titles    Seeker - Read 3 Nonfiction titles    Master - Read 4 Nonfiction Titles
This challenge lasts from January 1 - December 31, 2011 and you can sign up at any time of the year. 

I am going for the "Master" title 

The titles I chose:
1. "Harry Truman's Excellent Adventure" by Matthew Algeo (finished)
2. "Daughter of the Saints: Growing up in Polygamy" by Dorothy Allred Solomon
3. "Unlikely Friendships" By: Jennifer Holland
4. "Large Print: an Unshelved Collection" by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum


1 comment: