Friday, October 14, 2011

Follow Me Friday


Follow me Friday is a weekly meme 
hosted by
Parajunkee @ Parajunkee's View and Alison @ Alison Can Read

Question of the Week: If you could have the characters from a particular book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a particular TV series, which would you choose?


My chosen TV Show: The Office
My chosen Book: "Heaven, Texas" by Susan Elizabeth Phillips


I don't read a lot of series, so I just chose a book that I love and a show I love. I think "The Office" characters would fit so well within the world of "Heaven, Texas" They both have quirky characters, fun plots, and a little romance that makes you sigh. Plus, can't you just see Jim and Pam in a SEP romance? *sigh* :)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't ever watched the office, but it would be interesting to see. Thanks for sharing

    New Follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish I hadn't missed this FF--I totally know! Doctor Who and Across The Universe--the Doctor saves the day!

    (sorry, my not-so-inner sci-fi nerd is surfacing).

    Pretty much ANYTHING combined with The Office would be hilarious. Good pick :D

    ReplyDelete