Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - "Trouble at the Wedding" By: Laura Lee Guhrke


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly book meme where we let everyone know what books we are eagerly anticipating the release of. 
Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine
Want to participate? 
Grab the logo on her page, post your own Waiting on Wednesday entry on your blog, 
and leave your link on her blog!


I cannot wait to read,
"Trouble at the Wedding" by Laura Lee Guhrke

Releasing: December 27, 2011

Trouble at the Wedding is the third unforgettable walk down the aisle by the always delightful RITA Award winning author. The marriage ceremony of a Victorian heiress to the “perfect man” is most rudely interrupted by a meddlesome duke who’s convinced the bewitching lady is making a the biggest mistake of her life. 

3 comments:

  1. love the title, so true lol.

    I follow you here, and love the blog! I hope you'll stop by mine and see my WOW pick?! You can also enter my author group's latest giveaway for some signed books, and let me know a book you've tread and loved recently! :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read the description, I was surprised this was a historical. The cover girl looks so modern! I love historicals by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really looking forward to this one as well! I enjoyed the previous two books in the series.

    ReplyDelete