Saturday, October 8, 2011

Why I'm Blogging...

Howdy! My name is Rachael and I am joining the world of book blogging.

Honestly I've never done this but I'm excited to try.

Who am I? 

Well, first off I am an avid reader. I love reading and I read absolutely every day. I mostly read romance but I love fiction mostly. I enjoy a little nonfiction but its gotta be the right subject.

Second I am a librarian. I have recently become the Young Adult/Adult Librarian to a library in central Missouri. So I have been reading lots of Young Adult fiction and Reading Club selections.

I hope to help people make excellent selections in their reading and help me keep track of the books I enjoyed...or didn't like. :)

Feel free to give feedback, I look forward to hearing from everyone. <3, Rachael

1 comment:

  1. Hello Rachael - I hope you are having fun blogging.
    You won a giveaway at my blog but I don't have an email for you. Could you please email me at mesreadsATgmail.com
    Thanks. :-)

    ReplyDelete