Monday, October 24, 2011

It's Monday! - What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! - What Are You Reading? is hosted weekly on Mondays 
by Sheila from "One Person's Journey"

Post the books you read last week, books currently reading,
 and books you plan on finishing this week.

                  



Books I Read This Week:
"Night Circus" By: Erin Morgenstern
"Abandon" By: Meg Cabot
"Scandalous Desires" By: Elizabeth Hoyt
"A Scarlet Thread" By: Francine Rivers (DNF)

Books I'm Currently Reading:
"The Wolf Next Door" By: Lydia Dare

11 comments:

  1. All amazing books you have on your list. How did you enjoy "Night Circus"?? I have heard a couple mixed things about it, although I do hope you enjoyed it.

    I haven't heard of "The Wolf Next Door" so now I am going to have to go and check it out!

    Happy Reading!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finished Geek Girls Unite by Leslie Simon. It was a cute, fluffy read about how geeky girls are taking over the world.

    Currently reading The Kommandant's Girl by Pam Jenoff, which takes place during WWII, just after the occupation of Poland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone's reading The Night Circus this week, it's on my wislist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read Abandon, but The Night Circus is popping up everywhere--I've got to get it!

    :D New follower, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked The Night Circus. Happy reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    I hope you enjoy your reading this week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep meaning to read something by Meg Cabot but haven't gotten to it yet. Hopefully I will soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you didn't like the Scarlet Thread; I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I usually like Meg Cabot, but haven't read Abandon yet. Looks like one I'd like.
    Joy's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Francine Rivers The Scarlet Thread! Hope you enjoyed it too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really wanted to read The Art of Racing in the Rain but I heard it was sad and I can't handle sad animal stories. Glad you enjoyed though! I can't wait to read Night Circus. :)

    ReplyDelete