Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly book meme where we let everyone know what books we are eagerly anticipating the release of. 

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine

When the Duke Found Love (Wylder Sisters, #3)
"When the Duke Found Love"
By: Isabella Bradford

The youngest of the Wylder girls—and the last left unwed—Lady Diana is also the most willful, a trait that’s leading her ever closer to dishonorable disaster. While her family’s solution is a fast and excruciatingly respectable marriage, Diana can’t imagine being wed to the very staid and dull Lord Crump. But while wedding plans are being made, a chance meeting at a gala turns Diana’s world upside down.
 
A kiss from a dazzling stranger gives Diana a most intimate introduction to one of the ton’s most resolute and scandalous bachelors, the Duke of Sheffield. Torn between family duty and her heart’s desire, Diana recklessly surrenders to the headiest of passions, recognizing that she has found a kindred soul in the handsome young duke. Soon it’s clear that seduction is no longer the game: Something deep and lasting has come to bind their hearts, and the stakes are nothing less than true love.

Expected Publication: November 27, 2012

What are you Waiting on this Wednesday??

9 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love historical romance and I haven't read one in forever!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh interesting. Haven't heard of this, don't really read historical romances, but still hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually read historical romance but this sounds really good - I'll definitely have to give it a go once it comes out.
    Thanks for checking out my WoW :)!

    Sadie @ Lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love historical romances! This one sounds particularily good. Thank you sharing and Thanks for visiting my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh good old historical romances!! :) I love them, probably thrive off them to be honest, lol! Great choice for this weeks WoW! Thanks for dropping by www.hardcoverobsession.com - Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to love historical romances, but not any more. The all became alike to me and I gave up. I prefer future now. But I hope you'll enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love historical romances! This one sounds great...I'll definitely have to check it out. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog earlier!

    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this sounds like it's going to be a steamy read. Great pick! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems like a great book :D Pretty cover too. Hope you'll love it :)
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete