Monday, December 23, 2013

"I Want My Hat Back" By: Jon Klassen Review

11233988
I Want My Hat Back
By: Jon Klassen
Synopsis
A bear almost gives up his search for his missing hat until he remembers something important.
My Thoughts
     Always a favorite of mine, I adore I Want My Hat Back. A simple story about a bear just looking for his hat and the rabbit who may, or may not have taken it. With easy, simple language and uncomplicated drawings, Klassen weaves an adorable tale for children and adults alike.
     Perfect for storytimes or one on one readings with children, I adore this story. This bear walks around the forest, asking about his red pointy hat. After asking a snake, a turtle, and other animals, he asks this rabbit where his hat might be. Coincidentally, the rabbit is wearing a red hat but has no idea where red hats come from. Children enjoy figuring out the mystery before the bear but ultimately, its just a sweet charming story that will make you smile.

Book Details
Publisher: Candlewick Press
Date of Publication: September 27, 2011
# of Pages: 32
ISBN: 978-0763655983
Source: Library Checkout

No comments:

Post a Comment