Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly book meme where we let everyone know what books we are eagerly anticipating the release of. 
Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine


"The Surrender of Miss Fairbourne" 
By: Madeline Hunter
Releases: March 6, 2012
The Surrender of Miss Fairbourne
As reluctant business partners, Florence Fairbourne's defiance and Darius Stainthorpe's demands make it difficult to manage one of London's most eminent auction houses. But their passionate personalities come to terms in an affair that leave them both senseless--until the devastating truth ebhind their partnership comes to ligh, threatening the love they have just begun to share...

8 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this before. Thanks for sharing!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds very interesting, and I love the the cover! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Romance and an auction house? This sounds great!

    thanks for stopping by my blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time I have seen this one. I love Madeline Hunter's books so it will go on my wish list.

    Jo @ Mixed Book Bag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, it looks like this HF book has the power to make me swoon. And I love her dress!

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this sounds like a charming book! I love romance books like this, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Madeline's books. I've been a fan of hers for years.

    Btw, how do you get those little share buttons at the bottom of all your blog posts?

    Shannon
    Readergirl Reviews a Teen Book

    ReplyDelete
  8. Readergirl - I wish I knew! I'm still really new at blogging and they were just installed with blogger. :) Sorry I'm no help :/

    ReplyDelete