Sunday, November 20, 2011

In My Mailbox




"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at 
The Story Siren
It's a great way to showcase the books you've gotten over the week...
whether they are bought, borrowed or free.


Won
I won "Jane Austen Made Me Do It" from Historical Fiction.com

I won "In the Laird's Bed" By: Joanne Rock from The Blaze Authors Blog
*On a person note, I received the Joanne Rock book yesterday in the mail. My mom knew this book was coming, and when she came over yesterday actually opened the package and has already read it!*

Thank you so very much!

10 comments:

  1. Books that are gifted in wins are always that much better! Both of these look interesting. What's not to love about the title, Jane Austen Made Me Do It? Can't wait to see your reviews. Thanks for stopping by my IMM!

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I'm interested in the first book (a bit weary, I don't like short stories much...). Happy reading and thanks for stopping by. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you like them they look pretty good.

    Please follow my blog Gothical's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy them both!! And how cool that you and your mom can share books!! Thanks for visiting My IMM!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to read Jane Austen Made Me Do It. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane Austen Made Me Do It looks wonderful! Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the win. I hope you like your books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog! <3 The first book looks really interesting. I might have to check that one out. Happy reading! :)

    Jessica @ Lovely Literature

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of these books, nice to find something new.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete