Monday, November 7, 2011

Rainshadow Road is coming out!


Do you know what's coming up soon? I'm very, very excited to announce the arrival of Lisa Kleypas' new book, "Rainshadow Road"
(Insert happy little reader dance here)

"Rainshadow Road" is the newest book by Lisa Kleypas and is book number 2 in the Friday Harbor series.


Click Here to read an excerpt and check out Lisa's site for lots of extra information regarding this series and her other fabulous reads.



I can't tell you how wonderful Lisa's stories are...I haven't read a book by her that I didn't love. From historical fiction to contemporary, she can write romance like no other!

Be sure to check out "Rainshadow Road" in early 2012!

I am one of "Lisa's Divas" - a group of select fans who share info & content related to Lisa's novels and get sneak peeks & swag in return.



No comments:

Post a Comment