Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly book meme where we let everyone know what books we are eagerly anticipating the release of. 

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine

wp56bfda7a_0f.jpg
"Double Time"
By: Olivia Cunning


After falling head over heels in love with Reagan Elliot, the perfect woman for him, Sinners’ rhythm guitarist, Trey Mills, vows to give up his bisexual ways forever.  When an obsessed fan threatens Reagan, she hires her friend, Ethan, to protect her while on tour.  Falling for his girlfriend’s bodyguard,  a guy, was never on Trey's agenda.  Will he have to choose between them, or can he have the best of both worlds?

Releases: November 1, 2012

**Huge fan of the first two books in this series 
and I am so READY for this one!**

What are you Waiting on?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I really need this one. I loved the previous two books and I can't wait to get my hands on it. Amazing pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete